Friday, February 5, 2010

My Birthday

My birthday, February fourth, was great! We went out to eat at Crowtown, and then went home and I opened gifts. I hadn't been to Crowtown's buffet yet and overall it was really nice. They did a lot of work to the building with painting and everything and made it look clean. The service was really good too. Every time food came out it seemed like you had to run to get it before it was gone. They were packed in there, but I can understand why. It's definitely one of my favorite places to eat now! When we got home I opened gifts from my grandparents, mom and dad. I got earrings, an ankle bracelet, a necklace and money of course! Saturday is when some of the family is coming up to combine most of our February birthday's together. So it should be a fun weekend if we don't get the snow. On the other hand I think we need another snow day!

1 comment: