Friday, February 19, 2010

Makeup Days

Last week we went two days and this week we went two days and now more snow is coming? They said more than before I guess. We have to make up a day already and I think that their just taking it off of our spring break. I don't think we've ever had a full spring break. River View has how many days to make up like 10? We were supposed to have a late arrival today and we didn't but I don't understand why. We don't get it counted against us so why couldn't we? A few extra hours of sleep would've been nice. Tonight I'm going to try to go to the game, and Saturday I'm going to Zanesville. On Sunday I got volunteered to baby sit. So full weekend I guess. Maybe we'll have a snow day Monday with all of this snow coming.

3 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure there is way to much snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I heard we're making up the Tuesday after Easter. If they keep missing River View will be going on Saturdays because they can only keep them in school until June 16th!

    ReplyDelete