Thursday, April 29, 2010

School

Well we have like 20 days left of school now! That seems so impossible for this to actually be true. And to think the seniors will be gone in even less. This year has flown by so fast! Really we have less than that though because Freshman have a fun day and all of that, this Friday is shortened with the Talent show and plus all the other things that pop up. Summer is coming up fast, and I'm really excited for it! After all the snow we had this year I think we need a nice summer!
So has anyone heard about people being in the talent show? I know before there were always quite a few senior acts but I haven't hear much talk this year about it. I remember my 7th grade year when Layton talked about his tanning bed experience and everyone talked about it forever and it just seemed like everyone had fun with it. Then there is normally an act or two of a group of boys that try to sing, but should probably stick to football. haha. I'm hoping there are some good acts because there are people with talent but just too nervous to get up and do it, plus more acts = less class.

5 comments:

  1. Exactly, I hope a lot of people do it so we don't have the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Power is going to be in it!! And Cavin and Logan Jones were talking about being in it! I remember Laytons story about the tanning bed! That was so funny

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Power Yang might be singing in the talent show. He sang a Michael Jackson song in my history class, and he is an amazing singer!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well ill be missing the talent show because i have a track meet that day. I'm real disappointed. I may just bring my track stuff and stay till the bus comes or something. The talent show is the best part of school

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha well I am definately looking forward to Power singing then! anyone else?

    ReplyDelete